The 326ce, the latest Grand Symphony model to sport Taylor’s innovative sound port cutaway, boasts warmth and tonal balance in equal measure thanks to mahogany’s natural compression effect and midrange punch.
Back and sides of responsibly sourced Urban Ash yield a tonal response akin to high-quality Honduran mahogany, with a neo-tropical mahogany top that emphasizes a fundamental strong quality.
V-Class bracing pumps up the volume and enhances the pitch accuracy up and down the neck, while the soundport cutaway adds a completely new tonal dimension, producing an immersive sound that fills any room with fluid, high-fidelity detail and rich sustain — a truly “symphonic” listening experience that lives up to the body style’s name.
Comes with built-in ES2 electronics in deluxe Taylor hardshell case.
• Grand Auditorium Shape- Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
• Urban Ash Body Wood - Sourced from city trees in need of removal, Urban Ash produces midrange power and balance comparable to Honduran mahogany.
• Tropical Mahogany Top Wood - The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
• V-Class Bracing - A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
• The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
• Shaded Edgeburst finish
• 24-7/8” scale length
• 1-3/4” nut width
• Light Gauge Strings
• Urban Ash for the soundport’s cutaway cap
• Taylor satin black tuners
• Three ring rosette
• Black binding
• Gemstone fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic